Military Deck Plate - Switchboard Runner831, 960 Runner, non-conductive, high-voltage, flame-resistant, 30,000 volts, vinyl surface
DRY AREA | RUNNER | NON-CONDUCTIVE | HIGH VOLTAGE APPLICATIONS
Military Deck Plate Switchboard Runner provides a high voltage solution for dry areas. The insulated slip resistant runner meets military specs MIL-DTL-15562G, Type 3 requirements.
- Tested for performance following sulfuric acid immersion, oxygen bomb aging and UV light exposure.
- Textured surface for better slip-resistance.
- Flame resistant. Certified to MIL-STD- 1623
- Abrasion resistant to ASTM D3884
high voltage, dry areas, factories, finishing and assembly stations, military installations, near switchboards and other electrical equipment
Sizes: 3' x 75'
Roll Sizes: No Customization, Full rolls only.
Pattern: Deck Plate
Warranty: Total Confidence
- Surface: Vinyl textured, meets MIL-DLT-155626, Type 3 requirements
- Flammability: Meets MIL- STD-1623
- Weight: 1.11 lbs per sq. ft.
- Dielectric test voltage: 30,000 VAC
- Proof tested over entire surface: 15,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage: 3,000 VAC
Overall Thickness: 3/16”