Military Deck Plate - Switchboard Runner831, 960 Runner, non-conductive, high-voltage, flame-resistant, 30,000 volts
DRY AREA |
Military Deck Plate Switchboard Runner provides a high voltage solution for dry areas. Insulated runner that meets military specs Mil-DTL-15562G, Type 3 requirements. Slip-resistant runner
- Tested for performance following sulfuric acid immersion, oxygen bomb aging and UV light exposure.
- Textured surface for better slip-resistance.
- Flame resistant. Certified to Mil Std- 1623
- Abrasion resistant to AST D3884
High Voltage Applications, Dry Areas, Factories, Finishing/Assembly Stations,
Military Installations, Near Switchboards and other Electrical Equipment
Sizes: 3' x 75'
Roll Sizes: No Customization, full rolls only.
Pattern: Deck Plate
Warranty: Total Confidence
- Surface: Vinyl textured, meets Mil-DLT-155626, Type 3 requirements
- Flammability: Meets Mil stcl-1623
- Weight: 1.11 lbs per sq. ft.
- Dielectric test voltage: 30,000 VAC
- Proof tested over entire surface: 15,000 VAC
- Recommended maximum use voltage: 3,000 VAC
Overall Thickness: 3/16”