Electrically Conductive Deck Plate#930, 930, 600, 826, 786 Runner, PVC, Dissipative, Conductive Diamond Foot, Specialty, Anti-Static, Dry Area, Heavy-Duty Solution, Dry Areas, Specialty Mat, Anti-Fatigue, Static Dissipate Surface, Industrial Environment, PVC Foam, Electrically Conductive Deck Plate, Traction
DRY AREA | ANTI-STATIC
Electrically Conductive Deck Plate quickly drains static charge to protect components and equipment. Static dissipate surface ideal for the industrial environment. Deck plate top surface enhances traction. PVC foam backing allows good anti-fatigue relief while standing.
- Resistivity of 10⁶ ohms per square
- Beveled edges for improved safety
- Stock mats include a ground cord, which can be connected to an electrical outlet. It is recommended to use one cord per 10 feet
Provides a heavy-duty solution for dry areas - computer work station and terminals, sensitive electronic equipment areas, and electrical rooms.
- Stock mats include one grounding cord.
- It is recommended that there should be one grounding cord for every 10' of matting.
- For custom cuts and full rolls the grounding cords must be purchased separately.
- 75' Rolls are manufactured to a tolerance of ±1".
- Full rolls are not beveled on ends - rolls with beveled ends are priced as custom cuts.
Prop 65 WARNING: 65003
Sizes: 2' x 3', 3' x 5', 3' x 12'
Roll Sizes: 3' x 75'
Warranty: Total Confidence
Customization: Yes, up to 75'
Material: Extruded vinyl with a diamond deck plate top surface and PVC foam backing
Material: Extruded vinyl surface with PVC foam backing
Surface electrical properties: 1/100 sec from 20,000 volts to harmless
ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES: 10⁸ ohms (Ω) per ASTM D257 (Test Method ESD-S7.1_1994)
ABRASION RESISTANCE: < .5 gram loss per ASTM D4060 (Wheel (H38-2000 Rev)
AVERAGE DUROMETER: 40 per ASTM D2240 (Shore 00)
RESILIENCY: > 15% per ASTM D2632
AVERAGE DENSITY: 31 lbs/ft³ per ASTM D1667