Para-Mount649 dry area, nitrile rubber, resists water and oil, anti-fatigue, anti-microbial properties, closed cell
DRY/WET AREAS | ANTI-FATIGUE
The patented nitrile rubber construction of our Para-Mount mat resists water, oil, and solvents while reducing environmental noise. Tough enough to withstand an industrial laundry system and built to handle on-the-spot cleaning with pressure hoses.
- ¾” thick provides more support for those applications that require time spent standing in one place
- Anti-fatigue mat reduces strains, pains, and claims caused by prolonged standing
- Anti-microbial properties help it prevent mold, mildew and bacterial growth
- Closed-cell construction helps eliminate the absorption of liquids and fluids
- Light-weight and easy to clean
For use in dry or wet areas - cashier stations, hotel front desk areas, pharmacies, and retail work counters.
Sizes: 2' x 3', 3' x 5', 3' x 10', 4' x 6'
Warranty: Total Confidence
Material: Nitrile Rubber
Base Material: Nitrile Rubber
Compression: .28 @ 7psi per ASTM D-1667
Tabor Abrasion: .5 grams max per ASTM D-4060
Flammability: D.O.C.- F.F.-1-70 (Pill Test)
Resiliency: 30 min per ASTM D-2362
Electrical Properties: (10⁹ ohms per sq.) ASTM D-257
Weight: 13.3 lbs per sq. yd.