Ergo X-Treme775, 776, 777, 779, 574, 420-422, 2 620, 621 Solid, drainage, rubber, workstation, holes, modular, Nitrile Rubber, Molded Rubber, Work Station, Oily Area, Modular, 24/seven, cushion-ease, comfort flow, modular, tiles, ramps, grit, solid, ergo deck, comfort scrape, Performa SD, Cushion-Dek, HEAVY DUTY BLACK WITH YELLOW INDUSTRIAL
Ergo X-Treme is our safest and toughest ergonomic solution for harsh environments. This mat offers maximum durability in wet or oily environments. Modular tiles offer flexibility to reconfigure the mat to accommodate changing work environments. Durable mat with an efficient drainage system for good adherence on oily surfaces.
- 100% High-Grade Nitrile Rubber that is grease and oil resistant
- Aggressively patterned top surface ensures maximum foot traction in slippery environments
- Modular tiles can be assembled to fit any area
- Safety ramps available with or without grit
- 775 Solid Top
- 776 Drain Through
- 777 Grit-Safe Drain Through
- 779 Grit-Safe Large Drain Through
Provides a heavy-duty solution for oily or wet areas - factories, machine shops, auto manufacturers, and power transmission facilities.
- Sold in full cases of eight tiles only.
- Pre-assembled work stations have borders on both of the shorter dimension sides and one of the longer sides.
- Work stations can be produced in 18" increments, not including any optional yellow custom edging.
- The addition of edging to a custom mat to any side increases the size of the mat by 3".
- Custom mats can be ordered in sizes up to 9' x 21'.
Sizes: Tile Size,18" x 18", Mat sizes,3'x4',3'x6',3'x9'
Pattern: #775 Solid Top, #776 Drain Through, #777 Grit-Safe Drain Slots, #779 Grit-Safe Large Drain Through
Warranty: Total Confidence
Customization: Yes, up to 9' x 12’
Material: Nitrile Rubber
Material: 100% Nitrile rubber
Coefficient of friction: per ASTM D1677 # 775 Solid Top and #776 Drainage Top COF=.965 All Grit-Top #777 and #779 COF=1.08
Product Weight: 41 lbs/case
Flammability: D.O.C.- F.F.-1-70 (Pill Test)
Prop 65 WARNING: 65002